Diana Marin, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Diana Marin, MD
Dr. Diana Marin is an assistant professor of radiology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and an assistant attending radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital. She is double board certified in diagnostic and pediatric radiology. Dr. Marin completed her medical school training at the University of Antioquia in Colombia. She immigrated to the United States for her internship and a Diagnostic Radiology Residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center. She completed a Pediatric Radiology Fellowship at Cincinnati Children's Hospital.
Dr. Marin has provided a full range of imaging services to pediatric populations and referring physicians in children's hospitals in the United States and Qatar. She has clinical expertise in pediatric musculoskeletal imaging. She is also involved in and passionate about charity missions to provide imaging services to the children in underdeveloped countries.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Pediatric Radiology
- Medical School: University of Antioquia
- Residency: Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Fellowship: Cincinnati Children's Hospital
- Internship: Mount Sinai Medical Center-Greater Miami (Florida)
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital