Di Coneybeare, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Di Coneybeare, MD
Dr. Di Coneybeare is a board-certified physician in emergency medicine. She is an Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine at the Columbia University Irving Medical Center.Dr. Coneybeare's primary academic interests are in medical education, point-of-care-ultrasonography especially lung and cardiac ultrasound, and professional identity formation. She is the Assistant Fellowship Director of Emergency Ultrasound and the Director of PA fellowship ultrasound rotation. Dr. Coneybeare completed her residency as well as an emergency ultrasound fellowship at Bellevue Hospital/NYU. She earned her Masters of Health Professions from Maastricht University. She currently practices in the Adult Emergency Department at Columbia Irving Medical Center and the Allen Hospital.
- Emergency Medicine
- Residency: NYU Langone Health / Tisch Hospital
- Fellowship: NYU Langone Health / Tisch Hospital
- Medical School: State University of New York (SUNY), Stony Brook
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center