Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Connect Patient Portal
About Devjani Das, MD
Dr. Devjani Das is an Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine at the Columbia University Medical Center. Prior to joining CUMC, Dr. Das worked at Northwell Health-Staten Island University Hospital for seven years. Dr. Das is a board-certified emergency medicine physician and serves as the Director of Ultrasound Undergraduate Medical Education.
- Emergency Medicine
- Fellowship: New York Hospital Of Queens
- Residency: New York Hospital Of Queens
- Medical School: Drexel University College of Medicine
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian / Queens
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian / Queens
- Medical School: Drexel University / College of Medicine
Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital