Deepa Kumaraiah, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Deepa Kumaraiah, MD
Deepa Kumaraiah, MD, MBA is an Assistant Professor of Medicine and Cardiac Intensivist at Columbia University Medical Center. She is also the Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer at New-York Presbyterian.
Dr. Kumaraiah received her medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine in Philadelphia. She also received her masters in business administration from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. She completed her internship and residency in internal medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston and went on to complete her fellowship in cardiovascular medicine at Columbia University Medical Center. Her areas of expertise include critical care cardiology and consultative cardiology. Dr. Kumaraiah is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Echocardiography.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
Specialties & Expertise
- Adult Cardiology
- Cardiology Consultation
- Critical Care
- Internship: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: Massachusetts General Hospital
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- VP, Clinical Strategy and Service Lines, Associate Chief Medical Officer at NewYork-Presbyterian
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center