Deepa Chadha, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Deepa Chadha, MD
Dr. Deepa Chadha is a board-certified radiologist at ColumbiaDoctors Radiology and is an assistant professor of radiology/assistant attending radiologist at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. She is board certified in diagnostic radiology and has subspecialty training in breast imaging, cross sectional body imaging and neuroradiology. Dr. Chadha earned her medical degree at Seth G.S. Medical College in Bombay, India and completed a diagnostic radiology residency training at the New York Medical College and Cleveland Clinical Foundation and has specialized fellowship training in breast imaging, cross sectional body imaging and neuroradiology.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic Hospital
- Medical School: University of Bombay - Seth G.S. Medical College
- Internship: Beth Israel Medical Center
- Residency: New York Medical College Hospital Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester