Book an Appointment Today
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Deborah Pollard Jones, MD
Dr. Jones received her MD degree from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons and completed her residency in internal medicine and fellowship in general internal medicine at Columbia University Medical Center.
She joined the faculty in the Division of General Medicine in 2006. Her professional activities have included training and supervision of medicine residents during their ambulatory care rotations, home care of mentally ill elders in Washington Heights/Inwood, and direct patient care in the Associates in Internal Medicine Clinic.
Since 2008, she has directed the Primary Care Third Year Clerkship for the College of Physicians and Surgeons. In 2009, she was the recipient of the Ambulatory Teacher of the Year award. In 2010, she was elected as a fellow to the Glenda Garvey Academy. In 2011, she received a Ewig Clinical Education Award for dedication and excellence in clinical teaching.
- Internal Medicine
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center