Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Deborah A. Theodore, MD
Debbie Theodore is an Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Columbia University Irving Medical Center, as well as Associate Program Director for the Infectious Diseases Fellowship Program. Her research interests include prevention of HIV through the expansion and delivery of PrEP and the implementation and execution of clinical trials of vaccines and broadly neutralizing monoclonal antibodies for HIV prevention and treatment. Her research also includes prevention of SARS-CoV-2 infection and COVID-19 through clinical trials of vaccines, monoclonal antibodies, and antiviral medication. She has a particular interest in understanding women-specific impacts of infectious diseases.
- Infectious Disease
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical C
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical C
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physician & Surgeon
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Medical School: NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC