Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
Virtual Urgent Care
About David O. Kessler, MD
Dr. David Kessler is an Associate Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at the Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Kessler is a board-certified pediatric emergency medicine physician and an expert in emergency ultrasound who has been practicing in New York City for over 15 years. Dr. Kessler is an internationally recognized leader in healthcare simulation training, research, and innovation.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Residency: Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Fellowship: Bellevue Hospital Center
Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital