David O. Kessler, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About David O. Kessler, MD
Dr. David Kessler is an Associate Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at the Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Kessler is a board-certified pediatric emergency medicine physician and an expert in emergency ultrasound who has been practicing in New York City for over 20 years. Dr. Kessler is an internationally recognized leader in healthcare simulation training, research, and innovation.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Residency: Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Fellowship: Bellevue Hospital Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital