Daria Vasilyeva, DDS
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Daria Vasilyeva, DDS
Dr. Daria Vasilyeva is an Assistant Professor at Columbia University's College of Dental Medicine in the Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology. Dr. Vasilyeva completed residency training in Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University, and advanced fellowship in Oral Medicine at The MetroHealth System/Case Western Reserve University. Dr. Daria Vasilyeva is a member of the Columbia University Oral Diagnostics Biopsy Service, and participates in the clinical oral medicine and oral pathology service at ColumbiaDoctors Midtown.
Dr. Vasilyeva's clinical expertise includes diagnosis and treatment of oral mucosal diseases, oral cancer, salivary gland disorders, orofacial pain conditions including temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders, and obstructive sleep apnea. Their principal research interests are in collaborative practices in education and healthcare, and digital pathology in research and diagnosis. Dr. Vasilyeva teaches oral pathology at undergraduate and graduate levels, and has published in both the dental and medical literature.
- Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology
Specialties & Expertise
- Jaw Pain
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
- Oral Cancer
- Oral Lesions
- Oral Medicine
- Orofacial Pain
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
- Residency: New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Fellowship: The MetroHealth System/Case Western Reserve University
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor, College of Dental Medicine (Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology)
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center