Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Danielle K. McBrian, MD
Dr. McBrian is an Assistant Professor of Neurology in the Division of Child Neurology.
Dr. McBrian grew up in New Jersey where she graduated with honors from Rutgers College, in New Brunswick. Subsequently she attended medical school at Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University graduating in 2002. She completed a pediatric residency at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in 2004 at which time she returned to Columbia University to complete fellowships in Child Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology. She is a diplomate of the ABPN in child neurology.
Dr. McBrian has a special interest in the treatment of epileptic encephalopathies of infancy and childhood, intractable epilepsy amenable to epilepsy surgery, and use of dietary therapy to manage intractable epilepsy.
- Child Neurology
- Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Specialties & Expertise
- Intractable Epilepsy
- Pediatric Epilepsy
- Pediatric Neurology
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical C
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Neurology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital