Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Connect Patient Portal
About Danielle Barrocas, MD
Dr. Danielle Barrocas is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at the Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Barrocas is board certified in Pediatrics and practices as an Assistant Attending at New York-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital.
- Internship: Montefiore Medical Center
- Residency: Montefiore Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital