Danielle B Barrocas, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Danielle B Barrocas, MD
Dr. Danielle Barrocas is an Assistant Professor in Pediatrics (In Emergency Medicine) at Columbia University Medical Center, and is board certified in pediatric emergency medicine and pediatrics.
Dr. Barrocas' academic focus is pediatric education and curriculum for the PEM Physician Assistant Fellowship program, an intensive 1-year training program in Pediatric Emergency Medicine for new PA graduates. She also develops and plans the pediatric curriculum for all Physician Assistants throughout the Department of Emergency Medicine.
Dr. Barrocas graduated from Drexel University College of Medicine, and completed her training in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in the Bronx.
- Internship: Montefiore Medical Center
- Residency: Montefiore Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester