Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Daniel Kadosh, MD
Dr. Daniel Kadosh is a radiologist with subspecialty training in pediatric radiology. He is an assistant professor of radiology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and an assistant attending radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian. He completed his diagnostic radiology residency at Westchester Medical Center/New York Medical College and his pediatric radiology fellowship at Columbia University Irving Medical Center/NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital.
- Emergency Radiology
- Radiology - Diagnostic
- Medical School: New York Medical College
- Residency: Westchester County Medical Center
- Fellowship: New York Presbyterian Hospital/ Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Internship: Westchester Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology