Dana L. Sacco, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Dana L. Sacco, MD
Dr. Dana Sacco is an Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine at the Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Sacco is a graduate of Washington University School of Medicine and she did her residency training at New York Presbyterian. Dr. Sacco is board certified in emergency medicine.
- Emergency Medicine
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Medical School: Washington University School of Medicine
- Training: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center