Locations and Appointments
CUIMC/Neurological Institute of New York
ColumbiaDoctors - Riverdale
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Comana M. Cioroiu, MD
Comana Cioroiu, MD is a general neurological specialist with particular expertise in clinical neurophysiology and electrodiagnostic testing of neuromuscular disorders. She is a graduate of Columbia University and New York Medical College, and served as Chief Resident during her Neurology training at The Neurological Institute of NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
Dr. Cioroiu remained at The Neurological Institute of New York for advanced training in Neurophysiology and Electromyography/Neuromuscular Disease before joining the faculty of the Department of Neurology at Columbia University. Dr. Cioroiu currently sees patients at three convenient locations in New York: Columbia University Irving Medical Center at West 168th Street, ColumbiaDoctors Midtown at West 51st Street, and ColumbiaDoctors Riverdale in Riverdale, NY. For an appointment with Dr. Cioroiu, please call 646-426-3876.
- Clinical Neurophysiology
Specialties & Expertise
- Electromyography (EMG)
- General Neurology
- Neurophysiologic Testing
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Internship: St. Vincent's Hospital & Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Awards & Honors
- Chief Resident, Department of Neurology, 2012-2013
- Gold Foundation Humanism and Excellence in Teaching Award, 2011
- Member of Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA)