Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
Virtual Urgent Care
About Cindy G. Roskind, MD
Dr. Cindy Roskind is an Associate Professor of Pediatrics in Emergency Medicine at the Columbia University Medical Center. She is the Fellowship Director for Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Roskind is board-certified in pediatrics and pediatric emergency medicine and practices as an attending at NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Pediatric Critical Care
- Residency: Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of NewYork-Presbyterian
- Fellowship: Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center
- Internship: Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of NewYork-Presbyterian
- Fellowship: Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of NewYork-Presbyterian
Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center