Christopher Petit, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Christopher Petit, MD
An international leader in pediatric cardiology, Christopher J. Petit, MD, has particular expertise in minimally invasive techniques to treat valve disease and complex congenital heart disease. Recognized for his clinical innovations, development of specialty programs, and his research accomplishments, Dr. Petit believes that the field of pediatric cardiology advances through collaborative discovery. He has been an active clinician-scientist, working to determine the best treatments for patients with congenital heart disease. Dr. Petit founded and currently serves as President of the Congenital Cardiac Research Collaborative.
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Medical School: Vanderbilt University Medical School
- Residency: Northwestern University
- Fellowship: University of Pennsylvania, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Welton Gersony Professor of Pediatrics
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center