Christopher M. Tedeschi, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Christopher M. Tedeschi, MD
Dr. Christopher Tedeschi is an Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine at the Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Tedeschi serves at the Director of Disaster Preparedness. Dr. Tedeschi is a board-certified attending physician in emergency medicine and practices at New York Presbyterian Hospital.
- Emergency Medicine
- Medical School: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital