Locations and Appointments
ColumbiaDoctors - Midtown
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Christina P. Carpenter, MD
Christina P. Carpenter, M.D., M.S., is Assistant Professor of Urology and Interim Chief of Pediatric Urology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center (CUIMC). She specializes in pediatric urology, seeing patients from before birth to 18 years. She has a particular expertise in robotic and reconstructive surgery. She also has a strong interest in outcomes research, as she believes that analyzing past experiences is critical to optimizing future care.
Dr. Carpenter graduated Cum Laude with Bachelors of Science in Chemistry and Minor in Hispanic Studies from The College of William and Mary. She completed her medical degree, internship and residency at Rutgers University New Jersey Medical School. She simultaneously completed her fellowship and Masters of Science in Epidemiology at The University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC), Le Bonheur Children's Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee.
Dr. Carpenter is accepting new patients at NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital on 3959 Broadway (between 165th Street and Broadway).
Specialties & Expertise
- General Urology
- Minimally Invasive Urology
- Neonatal Neurology
- Urologic Cancer
- Urologic Disorder
- Urologic Incontinance
- Residency: Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Internship: Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Fellowship: University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Urology at CUMC
- Interim Chief of Pediatric Urology
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital