Chin Hur, MD
Chin Hur, MD
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Chin Hur, MD
Dr. Chin Hur is both a physician and a research scientist. He is a recognized expert in cancer screening and prevention for gastrointestinal cancers and is a leader within a National Cancer Institute consortium of reseachers that work towards improving cancer management.
Dr. Hur has seen thousands of patients for both clinic visits and endoscopy for cancer screening and disease monitoring. He is fully committed to providing the best care possible to each patient he sees as well as improving cancer screening and prevention through his research.
His clinical and research interests keep him fully abreast of the latest technologies and improvements to patient management thereby letting him provide the most up to date care for his patients.
- Internal Medicine
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Esophageal Cancer
- Family History of Esophageal Cancer
- Family History of Gastric Cancer
- Gastric Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease)
- Stomach Cancer
- Medical School: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellowship: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Director, Healthcare Innovations Research and Evaluation
- Professor of Epidemiology
- Professor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center