Additional Locations for Carl W. Bazil, MD, PhD
ColumbiaDoctors Midtown51 West 51st StreetNew York
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
Book an Appointment Online
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Carl W. Bazil, MD, PhD
Carl Bazil completed his undergraduate studies at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, followed by a combined MD/Ph.D. program at Emory University, with a doctorate in pharmacology. He was a resident and chief resident in Neurology at New York University, and completed his fellowship in Epilepsy/EEG at the Neurological Institute of New York.
He was then Assistant Professor of Neurology at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. Since 1996, he has been an attending neurologist at the Columbia Comprehensive Epilepsy Center. He is the Director of the Epilepsy and Sleep Division of the Department of Neurology, and of the Columbia Comprehensive Epilepsy Center.
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Sleep Medicine
- Seizure Disorder
- Sleep Disorder
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Internship: Emory University Affiliated Hospitals
- Medical School: Emory University School of Medicine, GA
- Residency: New York University Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Director, Sleep Disorders Center
- Professor of Neurology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center