Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Cara Lyn Agerstrand, MD
Dr. Cara L. Agerstrand is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine in the Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine. She received her MD at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry and completed both her residency in Internal Medicine and her fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center.
Dr. Agerstrand is committed to providing outstanding care to patients with critical illness and pulmonary disease. She has research and clinical interests in extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), extracorporeal CO2removal, critical care outcomes, and the pulmonary effects of air pollution.
- Critical Care Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease
- Medical School: University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center