Bridget King, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Bridget King, MD
Dr. King completed psychiatry residency at Mount Sinai Beth Israel where she served as chief resident in her final year. She went on to complete a fellowship in consultation-liaison psychiatry at Mount Sinai Hospital, where she received specialized training in reproductive psychiatry. She practices as a consultation-liaison psychiatrist to the obstetric units at NYP Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital, and in the outpatient setting within the Columbia Women's Program where she specializes in treating mental illness that occurs during the menstrual cycle, pregnancy, postpartum, and menopause.
Specialties & Expertise
- Post Menopausal Problems
- Postpartum Depression
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Women's Mental Health
- Medical School: Drexel University College of Medicine
- Residency: Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Fellowship: Mount Sinai Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Instructor in Psychiatry
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center