Brenda Aiken, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Brenda Aiken, MD
Dr. Brenda Aiken is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine of Columbia University Medical Center College of Physicians & Surgeons. She completed her Internship and Residency training in the Department of Medicine at Harlem Hospital Center. She received her M.D. degree from Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons and her B.A. from Barnard College Columbia University. She is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians.
In 2000, after serving as a physician to the Harlem community for nearly two decades and thereafter, as a faculty member at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, teaching at the Montefiore Hospital Residency Program in Social Medicine and in the South Bronx, Dr. Aiken joined the staff of Columbia Health, Columbia University Student Health Services, where from 2011 to the present she has officiated as Director of the Medical Service for the Morningside Campus.
- Internal Medicine
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency: Harlem Hospital Center
- Internship: Harlem Hospital Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine
- Associate Vice President, Medical Services, Columbia Health
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center