Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Bindhu K Thomas, MD
Dr. Bindhu K. Thomas completed a Family Medicine Residency at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in 2007, and subsequently a Geriatric Medicine Fellowship at Robert Wood Johnson School of Medicine. Since 2008, she has been an Assistant Clinical Professor in The Department of Medicine, Division of Geriatric Medicine and Aging.
Dr. Thomas serves as the Medical Director for an affiliated nursing home. She is a dedicated clinician – educator with special interest in Outpatient Medicine, Long Term Health Care, and Palliative and Supportive Care.
- Family Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Fellowship: UMDNJ - Robert Wood Johnson Hospital
- Medical School: Fatima Jinnah Medical College for Women
- Residency: UMDNJ - Robert Wood Johnson Hospital
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center