Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Benjamin Navot, MD
Dr. Benjamin Navot is an assistant professor of radiology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center (CUIMC) and an assistant attending radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Navot is an ABR board certified diagnostic radiologist with subspecialty training in abdominal/body imaging as well as cardiovascular imaging. Dr. Navot graduated from MIT with a Bachelor's of Science in both chemistry and biology before matriculating at the NYU School of Medicine where he obtained his Doctorate of Medicine. Dr. Navot continued his medical training with a medical internship at NYU prior to his diagnostic radiology residency at New York Medical College-WMC. Post-graduation, he completed a fellowship in body MRI imaging at Columbia University and has remained on faculty since. Dr Navot runs the MRI Safety Committee and is the Medical Director of MRI at the Milstein Hospital campus. His research interests include cirrhosis and liver cancer as well as prostate MRI.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Abdominal Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Residency: Westchester Medical Center
- Internship: New York University Langone Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester