Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Belinda Li, MD
Dr. Belinda Li is an Assistant Professor at Columbia University Medical Center in New York, NY. She is a fellowship-trained and board-certified Pediatric Urologist. She graduated with a dual Bachelor's in Biology and Anthropology from Washington University in St. Louis. She completed her medical education at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY and her residency at Loyola University Chicago. She then went on to her Fellowship training at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, TN.
She practices in all areas of Pediatric Urology ranging from minor to complex reconstruction including undescended testicles, hypospadias, hydronephrosis, and vesicoureteral reflux and has published numerous articles in these areas. She has special research interests in neurogenic bladder, urinary tract reconstruction, and social determinants of health and delivery and access to quality care.
- Medical School: State University of New York Downstate College of Medicine
- Residency: Loyola University Medical Center
- Fellowship: Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center