Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
Connect Patient Portal
Virtual Urgent Care
About Barbara Lock, MD
Dr. Barbara Lock is an experienced physician, board-certified in emergency medicine. Dr. Lock has clinical work experience in caring for patients of all ages, and she has academic and administrative work experience in evidenced based medicine, pathways design, quality, and pain. Dr. Lock went to Boston University School of Medicine and completed training at the Jacobi/Montefiore combined residency in Emergency Medicine at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
- Emergency Medicine
- Medical School: Boston University School of Medicine
- Internship: New York Downtown Hospital
- Residency: Jacobi Hospital - Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center