Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Asif Ahmad, MD
Dr. Asif Ahmad is an Assistant Professor of Radiology in the Department of Radiology at Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Ahmad earned his medical degree at St. George's University School of Medicine and is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology with subspecialty qualifications in Neuroradiology.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Emergency Radiology
- Radiology - Diagnostic
- Internship: UMDNJ/Cooper University Medical Center
- Residency: Michigan State University Hospitals
- Fellowship: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Fellowship: University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center