Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Arthur M. Mandel, MD, PhD
Dr. Mandel is a child neurologist with specialty training in epilepsy. He is a graduate of Harvard College and the MD-PhD program at Columbia University. He was a pediatric resident at Montefiore Medical Center and then completed his residency training in pediatric neurology at the Neurological Institute, Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He joined the faculty in the Division of Child Neurology in 2003, and received his specialty training in epilepsy at the Neurological Institute.
Dr. Mandel has a special interest in infantile and childhood epilepsy, epilepsy surgery, neuroimaging, and the diagnosis of rare neurological disorders.
- Child Neurology
- Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Specialties & Expertise
- Childhood onset epilepsy
- Epileptic Seizures
- Neurological use of Botox
- Pediatric Epilepsy
- Pediatric Seizures
- Seizure Disorder
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: Montefiore Medical Center
- Residency: Harlem Hospital - New York
- Internship: Montefiore Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Neurology and Pediatrics at CUMC
- Interim Chief, Division of Child Neurology
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital