, NY 10032
Book an Appointment Today
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
Please call to schedule an appointment. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 9-1-1 or go to your nearest emergency department.
New & Existing Patient Phone
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
For existing patients of this provider, login or sign-up to make an appointment, communicate with your provider, manage appointments, access test results, and more.Login or Sign-up
About Anna Joong, MD
Dr. Anna Joong completed medical school at the Michael G. DeGroote School of Medicine at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. She then completed her Pediatrics Residency from 2009-2012 and served as Pediatric Chief Resident at New York University from 20012-2013. She completed her fellowship training in Pediatric Cardiology at Columbia University Medical Center from 2013-2016 and in her final year of fellowship served as Chief Fellow in Pediatric Cardiology. In July 2016, she began an additional year of training as an Advanced Fellow in the Program for Pediatric Cardiomyopathy, Heart Failure, and Transplantation at Columbia University Medical Center.
- Heart Transplant, Pediatric
- Mechanical Circulatory Support
- Single Ventricle Physiology
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: New York University Langone Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Instructor in Pediatrics
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Awards & Honors
- Andrew King Research Award, Colins Kids Inc, 2014
- Chief Fellow in Pediatric Cardiology, Columbia University, 2015-2016
- Golden Key International Honor Society
Need Help Finding a Doctor?