Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Anna E Krigel, MD
Dr. Krigel is a graduate of Dartmouth College, where she majored in Biological Sciences and minored in Spanish. She received her MD from New York University School of Medicine in 2013, then completed her internship, residency, and chief residency in internal medicine at Columbia. She stayed on for fellowship in Digestive and Liver Diseases, during which time she published multiple papers on topics related to colon cancer screening, early onset colorectal cancer, and colonoscopy quality. She also earned a Masters in Patient Oriented Research from the Department of Biostatistics at the Mailman School of Public Health. Dr. Krigel joined the faculty of the Division of Digestive and Liver Disease at Columbia University Irving Medical Center in 2020. She continues to be involved in trainee education as the Associate Program Director of the DLD Fellowship Program, and she participates in cross-campus colonoscopy quality initiatives as the Associate Director of Colonoscopy Quality for the division. Dr. Krigel is fluent in Spanish.
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- Associate Director of Quality Improvement, Division of Digestive and Liver Diseases
- Associate Program Director, Fellowship Program, Division of Digestive and Liver Diseases
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center