Anju M. Wagh, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Anju M. Wagh, MD
Dr. Anju Wagh isa Board-certified Pediatric Emergency Medicine attending at the Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of New York - New York Presbyterian with 20+ years of experience and also an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at the Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Waghgraduated from B.J. Medical College in India before completing her Pediatric residency from North Shore University Hospital - Cornell Medical Center and Pediatric Emergency Medicine fellowship at Bellevue HospitalCenter- NYU Medical Center. She isactively involved in resident and fellow education and alsoruns multiple workshops to teach procedural skills to both residents and fellows.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Residency: North Shore University Hospital
- Fellowship: Bellevue Hospital-NYU Program
- Medical School: Gujarat University BJ Medical College of India
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester