Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
Book an Appointment Online
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Anil Mendiratta, MD
Dr. Mendiratta completed his undergraduate studies at Duke University and went on to receive his MD from Wake Forest University, Bowman Gray School of Medicine. He interned in the Department of Medicine at the Cornell University Medical Center, completed his residency in neurology at the Neurological Institute, Columbia University Medical Center and his fellowship in epilepsy at the Columbia Comprehensive Epilepsy Center. In 1999, Dr. Mendiratta received the Arnold P. Gold Foundation Award for Humanism and Excellence in Teaching as an Outstanding Role Model.
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Seizure Disorder
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Medical School: Bowman Gray School of Medicine - Wake Forest University
Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Neurology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center