Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Andrew T. Turk, MD
I have been a proud member of the Columbia University community since August 2003, when I started medical school at the College of Physicians and Surgeons. I then stayed for residency training in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, fellowship in Surgical Pathology. Following a fellowship in Molecular Genetic Pathology at Weill Cornell Medical College, I returned to Columbia as an Assistant Professor of Pathology and Cell Biology in July 2014.
My clinical responsibilities are split between the Surgical Pathology service, and the Laboratory of Personalized Genomic Medicine. My areas of academic focus are are head and neck / endocrine pathology, particularly carcinomas of salivary gland, thyroid, and upper aerodigestive tract mucosa.
- Pathology - Molecular Genetic
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical C
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Pathology & Cell Biology
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center