Alpesh Mehta, MD
Locations and Appointments
CUIMC/Milstein Hospital Building
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Alpesh Mehta, MD
Dr. Alpesh Mehta is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology with sub-specialty training in Neuroradiology. Dr. Mehta is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at Columbia University Medical Center at New York Presbyterian Hospital. His clinical responsibilities also include teaching and supervising radiology residents and medical students. Dr. Mehta is a member of the Radiological Society of North America, American College of Radiology, American Society of Neuroradiology and the American Roentgen Ray Society.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Fellowship: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Residency: UMDNJ Affiliated Hospitals
- Fellowship: Weill Cornell Medical College
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester