Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Alimohammad Seyed Moalem, MD
Dr. Alimohammad Moalem is an assistant professor of radiology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and an assistant attending radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. He earned his medical degree at the Keck School of Medicine of USC. His postdoctoral training consists of a general surgery internship at Kaiser Permanente - Los Angeles Medical Center, a diagnostic radiology residency at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, and a fellowship specializing in Body-MRI at Stanford University.
- Abdominal Imaging
- Emergency Radiology
- MRI/Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Medical School: Keck School of Medicine of USC
- Residency: Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Fellowship: Stanford University
- Internship: Kaiser Permanente - Los Angeles Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology