Alimohammad Seyed Moalem, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Alimohammad Seyed Moalem, MD
Dr. Alimohammad Moalem is an assistant professor of radiology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center (CUIMC) and an assistant attending radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Moalem is an ABR board certified diagnostic radiologist with subspecialty training in abdominal/pelvic imaging and MRI. Dr. Moalem graduated from UC Davis with a Bachelor's of Science in Biochemistry before matriculating at the Keck School of Medicine of USC where he obtained his Doctorate of Medicine.
Dr. Moalem continued his medical training with a surgical internship at Kaiser Permanente – LAMC prior to his diagnostic radiology residency at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. Post-graduation, he completed a fellowship in Body MRI at Stanford University. Dr. Moalem's areas of clinical interest include emergency radiology as well as all aspects of body MRI.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Specialties & Expertise
- Abdominal Imaging
- Emergency Radiology
- MRI/Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Medical School: Keck School of Medicine of USC
- Residency: Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Fellowship: Stanford University
- Internship: Kaiser Permanente - Los Angeles Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital