Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
About Alice M. Ruscica, MD
Dr. Alice Ruscia is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at the Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Ruscia is a practicing physician at the Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital. She has interests in medical education, serving as the GEM resident pediatric coordinator and leader of the pediatric interest track, fellow clinical mentor, member of the simulation committee, fellowship selection committee, and fellowship program evaluation committee. She also has interests in global health working to improve pediatric medical education and care in Haiti. Dr Ruscia serves as theAssociate Fellowship Director for the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship.
- Residency: Children's National Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital