Alia Koch, DDS, MD
Alia Koch, DDS, MD
Additional Locations for Alia Koch, DDS, MD
CUIMC/Presbyterian Hospital and Vanderbilt Clinic622 West 168th StreetNew York
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Alia Koch, DDS, MD
Dr. Alia Koch DDS, MD, FACS is an assistant professor at Columbia University's College of Dental Medicine in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. She has been named Program Director of the Residency Program at New York Presbyterian, as well as a Fellow in the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Koch has also been awarded a position as a LEAD Physician by the NYP LEAD Academy, a physician leadership and career development program at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
Dr. Koch is a graduate of Columbia University's Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons, as well as the College of Dental Medicine. She completed the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center. During her residency at Columbia, completed a General Surgery Internship at New York Presbyterian Hospital. Upon completion of her residency, Dr. Koch started practice at Columbia University Medical Center and New York Presbyterian.
In addition to her administrative and teaching responsibilities, Dr. Koch practices full scope Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Koch also participates in multiple NIH funded research protocols, and has been published in several peer reviewed journals. She also has written multiple textbook chapters and board review books.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dental Extractions and Bone Grafts
- Dental Surgery
- Implant Prosthetics
- Jaw Anomaly
- Jaw Pain
- Jaw Reconstruction
- Jaw Surgery
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Cancer
- Oral Cavity Reconstruction
- Oral Medicine
- Oral Surgery
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Dental Medicine, NY
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical C
Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Dental Medicine (Oral Surgery) at CUMC
- Director, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Residency Program
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center