Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Alexis B.R. Maddocks, MD
Dr. Alexis B. Rothenberg Maddocks is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and has completed subspecialty fellowship training in both pediatric radiology and pediatric neuroradiology. She is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at Columbia University Medical Center and Assistant Attending Radiologist at Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital at New York Presbyterian Hospital. She is a member of the Society for Pediatric Radiology, American Society of Neuroradiology, American Roentgen Ray Society, Radiological Society of North America and American College of Radiology.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Pediatric Neuroradiology
- Fellowship: Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Internship: Danbury Hospital
- Residency: State University of New York, Stony Brook, NY
- Fellowship: Children's Hospital Of Philadelphia
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital