Alexandra Kass, MD
Locations and Appointments
CUIMC/NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Alexandra Kass, MD
I became interested in pediatric pulmonary medicine early in my training when I realized the significant impact a pulmonologist can have on the quality of patients' lives. I enjoy meeting patients, learning about their respiratory problems, and working with families to create a personalized and evidence-based treatment plan.
I treat patients with a wide variety of breathing issues, including chronic cough, asthma, lung disease of prematurity, difficulty with exercise, swallowing issues, and frequent lung infections. I enjoy establishing long term relationships with children and their families and being part of a multidisciplinary team.
I am also passionate about medical education, where I help train medical trainees to become leaders in the field.
Specialties & Expertise
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
- Chronic Cough
- Chronic Lung Disease of Infancy
- Lung Disease
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physician & Surgeon
- Fellowship: Boston Children's Hospital
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian / Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center