Additional Locations for Alexandra Kass, MD
ColumbiaDoctors - 15 North Broadway15 North BroadwayWhite Plains
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Alexandra Kass, MD
I became interested in pediatric pulmonary medicine early in my training when I realized the significant impact a pulmonologist can have on the quality of patients' lives. I enjoy meeting patients, learning about their respiratory problems, and working with families to create a personalized and evidence-based treatment plan.
I treat patients with a wide variety of breathing issues, including chronic cough, asthma, lung disease of prematurity, difficulty with exercise, swallowing issues, and frequent lung infections. I enjoy establishing long term relationships with children and their families and being part of a multidisciplinary team.
I am also passionate about medical education, where I help train medical trainees to become leaders in the field.
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
- Chronic Cough
- Chronic Lung Disease of Infancy
- Lung Disease
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physician & Surgeon
- Fellowship: Boston Children's Hospital
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian / Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at CUMC