Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Alex Robles, MD
Alex Robles, MD earned his medical degree from Weill Cornell Medical College and went on to complete his residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Weill Cornell Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital where he served as chief resident in his final year. He then completed his fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at Columbia University Irving Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
Dr. Robles is an active member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) and is also board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology. He has a special interest in nutrition, lifestyle, and holistic patient care. In addition, he is a first-generation Latino-American and is fluent in Spanish.
Dr. Robles is devoted to providing compassionate, patient-centered care and to helping his patients realize their goals of growing their families.
- Assisted Reproduction
- Donor Egg
- Egg (oocyte) Freezing
- Elective Egg Freezing
- Female Infertility
- Fertility Assessment
- Fertility Preservation
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Infertility Assessment
- Infertility Screening and Diagnosis
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Male Infertility
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Reproductive Medicine
- Semen Analysis
- Third Party Reproduction
- Medical School: Weill Cornell Medical College
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of OBGYN at CUMC