Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
About Akinrinola O Famuyide, MD
Dr. Akinrinola Famuyide is an assistant professor of radiology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and an assistant attending radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital. He completed his medical degree at the University of British Columbia Faculty of Medicine and diagnostic radiology residency training at Foothills Medicals Centre at the University of Calgary, where he served as chief resident. He then went on to complete a neuroradiology fellowship at Columbia University Irving Medical Center/NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and after fellowship joined the Department of Radiology as a faculty member.
Dr. Famuyide is experienced in all aspects of neuroimaging and has a clinical focus in non-vascular neurointerventional procedures and head and neck imaging. He is a member of the Radiological Society of North America, American Society of Neuroradiology, American Society of Head and Neck Radiology, and Spine Intervention Society.
Dr. Famuyide's current academic interests encompass head and neck imaging, neuro-oncologic imaging, imaging techniques, and a passion for fellow, resident, and medical student education.
- Aspiration Biopsy
- Computed Tomography Angiography (CTA)
- Image Guided Biopsies
- Magnetic Resonance Angiography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Neuro Imaging
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical C
- Medical School: University of British Columbia Faculty of Medicine
- Residency: University of Calgary/Foothills Medical Centre
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology at CUMC
- Co-Director, Head and Neck Imaging