Abu N.G.A. Khan, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Abu N.G.A. Khan, MD
Dr. Abu Khan is an Associate Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at the Columbia University Medical Center. He serves as the Assistant Director of Informatics for Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Khan is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine and practices as an Attending at NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Specialties & Expertise
- Medical Informatics
- Medical School: Chittagong Medical Col, Bangladesh
- Residency: LIJ-Schneider's Children's Hospital
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital