Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
Book an Appointment Online
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Todd Cory Pulerwitz, MD
Dr. Todd Pulerwitz is a non-invasive cardiologist who specializes in general cardiology, valvular heart disease, hypertension, cardiomyopathies, and heart failure, as well as advanced imaging in the fields of echocardiography, cardiac CT, and nuclear cardiology. After growing up in New York State, Dr. Pulerwitz completed his undergraduate studies at Cornell University and received his medical degree from Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Pulerwitz went on to complete hisinternship and residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He then returned to New York to complete his Cardiology Fellowship and advanced echocardiography training at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center with additional cardiac CT angiography training at Weill Cornell Medical Center.
He currently sees patients in the Somers office a few days a week while also spending time at the main NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center campus pursuing advanced cardiac imaging. Dr. Pulerwitz believes that, while advanced technologies have their place in medicine, the cornerstone to excellent patient care remains a focus on detailed history, thorough physical examination, and listening to each individual patient. Dr. Pulerwitz's practice emphasizes preventive cardiology care, reinforcing both medical and non-medical approaches to maintaining a high level of quality of life.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Adult Cardiology
- Advanced Cardiac Imaging
- Arterial Insufficiency
- Cardiovascular Nuclear Imaging
- Cardiovascular Stress Testing
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Cholesterol and Triglyceride Management
- High Blood Pressure
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Internship: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
Awards & Honors
- Best Doctors Washingtonian 2012
- Board Certified in Cardiac CT
- Board Certified in Echocardiography
- Board Certified in Nuclear Cardioilogy
- Fellow of American College of Cardiology
- Gold Congressional Award