Anthony L. Pucillo, MD
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Anthony L. Pucillo, MD
Anthony Pucillo, MD, is an assistant professor in the Division of Cardiology at Columbia University Medical Center. He practices at ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group in Hawthorne and White Plains. Dr. Pucillo also serves at the Director of Cardiac Operations at NYP/Lawrence Hospital.
His clinical practice deals primarily with coronary artery disease and peripheral arterial disease. His research activities focuses on both areas, with an emphasis on device and drug trials.
Dr. Pucillo received his MD from Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He completed an internship at the former Presbyterian Hospital, and a fellowship at Columbia University's College of Physicians and Surgeons. After completing his residency in internal medicine at the former Presbyterian Hospital, he completed a clinical fellowship in cardiology and an interventional fellowship at the former Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center. Prior to beginning his medical training, he completed his undergraduate degree at The Johns Hopkins University, with a BA in biology.
Dr. Pucillo is a diplomate of the American Board of Interventional Cardiology, the National Board of Medical Examiners, the American Board of Internal Medicine, and The American Board of Internal Medicine Subspecialty Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- Peripheral Vascular Angioplasty Status With Implants and Grafts
- PVD (Peripheral Vascular Disease) With Claudication
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Associate in Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital