Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Jairaj Singh Chaudhry, MD
Jairaj S. Chaudhry, MD, is an Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of Cardiology at Columbia University Medical Center. He practices at ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group in Goshen, NY.
Dr. Chaudhry received his medical degree from Amristar Medical College. He completed his internship at Long Island College Hospital, and completed both his residency and fellowship at NY Medical College/Metropolitan Hospital.
Dr. Chaudhry is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease. He is affiliated with NYP-Columbia University Medical Center and Orange Regional Medical Center.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Fellowship: Metropolitan Hospital Center
- Internship: Metropolitan Hospital Center
- Residency: Metropolitan Hospital Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center