Additional Locations for Joseph Vozzolo, MD
ColumbiaDoctors - 154 Stevens Avenue154 Stevens AvenueMt Vernon
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
Book an Appointment Online
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
Connect Patient Portal
About Joseph Vozzolo, MD
Joseph Vozzolo, MD is a comprehensive clinical cardiologist at ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group and an Assistant Professor of Medicine at Columbia University Medical Center.
Dr. Vozzolo received his Doctor of Medicine from New York Medical College in Valhalla, New York. He completed his residency at Westchester Medical Center and cardiology fellowship at Hofstra Northshore University Hospital in Manhasset New York.
Dr. Vozzolo is board certified in cardiovascular disease, echocardiography and nuclear cardiology. He specializes in complex cardiovascular disease and in cardiac imaging. Dr. Vozzolo sees patients at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center and in his Eastchester office in Westchester, New York.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Adult Cardiology
- Cardiac Imaging
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiovascular Nuclear Imaging
- Fellowship: North Shore Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
Awards & Honors
- 2008 New York Medical College Chapter of the Gold Humanism Honor Society- Member Inducted during Intern Year
- 2008-2009 Best Teaching Categorical PGY-I Internal Medicine
- 2009 Richard D. Levere Excellence in Teaching Award
- 2011 Best Teaching Resident, PGY-3 Internal Medicine
- 2011 Friends of Nursing Nominee
- 2012 CCU Employee of the Month; September 2012
- 2017 Advanced Cardiac Life Support/Basic Life Support