Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Vincent Frazzini, MD
Dr. Vincent Frazzini is an assistant professor of radiology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and an assistant attending radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital. Dr. Frazzini is experienced in all aspects of neuro, musculoskeletal, and body imaging. His clinical and research interests encompass head and neck imaging, dementia imaging, neuro-oncological imaging, and spine imaging.
Dr. Frazzini completed his medical degree at Case Western Reserve University and diagnostic radiology residency training at St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Center/ Columbia University, where he served as chief resident. He then went on to complete a neuroradiology fellowship at New York University and a neurovascular research fellowship at the Neurological Institute of New York. He has held leadership positions at private and academic medical centers across the Northeast.
He is a member of numerous professional societies, including the Radiological Society of North America, and a senior member of American Society of Neuroradiology, American Society of Head and Neck Radiology, and American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Radiology - Neuroradiology
- Medical School: Case Western Reserve University
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Fellowship: NYU Langone Medical Center And School Of Medicine
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital